- The ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number or questions, subjects and more
- Provides advanced statistics so you can know where your strengths and weaknesses are
- Suggests questions based on your performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations for each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- A question bank that is created by leading medical publishers, research institutions, and practicing physicians
- A 'Quick Hit' section highlights the must know questions for the boards
Click on the databases tab
Find Board Vitals by clicking on B
Once in Board Vitals- as a first time user, you will need register: select “If registering for the first time, click here”. You may select your own user name and password.
Once you have registered, you may access board vitals directly at boardvitals.com. Log in using the user name and password that you created.