End Date: December 1, 2015
Fill out our feedback form and let us know what you think about this resource: http://libguides.usd.edu/trial
The Routledge Performance Archive provides unlimited opportunities to explore themes, make linkages, and discover new approaches
- Watch exclusive videos from practitioners’ own archives
- Listen to unique audio material
- Read first-hand accounts, authoritative definitions and contextualising commentary
- Make connections across many decades of theatre-making
- Construct maps, timelines and genealogies
- Explore themes and ideas about performance practice
- Discover practitioners, methods, styles of work
- Identify influences and approaches
- Compare cultures and eras.
Be sure to TAKE A TOUR (the link is at the bottom center of the site) for further information on how the site works.