Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Library Voices

Two students share what it is like working at the I.D. Weeks Library.


What does working at the library mean to me? I can approach many different tasks from easiest to the most complicated; in return, my skills are improving and growing day by day.

My projects are mostly about processing the gift books and the graduation theses. These items will be the property of the USD library and should be useful to students who need references for their papers or projects.  

My part working in the library is to help the students indirectly.

Dolan Nguyen, Technical Services




 

I like working at the library because the environment and my coworkers are great. The schedule is flexible, so I am able to work around all of my medical classes pretty well.

A job at the library means I get to meet a lot of new people and make new friends while helping members of the community and students on campus. We get to provide a great available study space for students no matter how they study best.

Camyron Ballard, Circulation